Open Systems -- Who coined the term?

Warren Tucker wht at n4hgf.Mt-Park.GA.US
Thu Mar 28 05:50:52 AEST 1991

In article <1802 at eastman.UUCP> gerwitz at Kodak.com writes:
:In article <1991Mar25.135520.29496 at searchtech.com>, davidr at searchtech.com (David Resnick) writes:
:|> 	I've got a friend who's trying to find the article in which the
:|> term "open systems" is invented and defined.
:Would you believe maybe the infamous "Suits" i.e. Sales people ?? :-)

Yes, I would believe, and there's NOTHING OPEN ABOUT IT (OSF that is)!