Info on Paradyne 8400 wanted

Fri Mar 8 11:02:48 AEST 1991

I've run across someone who's selling a Paradyne 8400.  It's running Unix
1.1C, and may only have a 20 meg fixed drive in it.  If you're familiar
with this machine, and the upgrade path and third-party vendors for it in
particular, I'd like to talk/write to you.
-- Bob

               Bob Izenberg                 "Teenage Mutant Ninja
         cs.utexas.edu!dogface!bei   [ ]   Turtle pies!  Fresh from
             512 346 7019                    the sewers to you!"  (TV ad)