csh question (and ksh port maybe)

Calvin Goodrich calvin at sequent.sequent.com
Thu Nov 8 10:00:11 AEST 1990

can any of you unix.gods tell me what :e :h :t :r :q :x :gh :gt :gr
stand for in csh? i've seen these used before but couldn't figure them out.
for the rtfm'ers in the crowd: yes, i read the man pages on csh but couldn't
get an informative answer.

next question: do these things have an equivalent in ksh? apparently ksh
doesn't have these little buggers. if they're useful i want to be able to
use them in my favorite (imho, anyway) shell.

first person to give me a good answer to both questions gets a free cup of
coffee at my company's cafeteria.  :]

thanx guys,

calvin.