Parsing a news article with source in it

Bill Poitras bill at polygen.uucp
Wed Oct 10 23:55:53 AEST 1990

What I am trying to do is pipe a news article through a shell script
(preferable /bin/sh) so that it parses the header, extracts the filename
from the "Archive: ..." line, and then writes the rest of the file,
from the '!# /bin/sh' line to the end to filename specified in the
"Archive: ..." line.  I can't seem to get the shell script to read up to
the !# /bin/sh using <<.  There are basically two tasks:
	1) Parsing the header, extracting the filename in the Archive line
	2) Writing the rest of the file to the filename gotten from #1

Does such a script exist?  Any help would greatly be appreciated.