ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Wed Oct 3 05:34:03 AEST 1990

lvc at cbnews.att.com (Lawrence V. Cipriani) writes:

>ksh 11/16/88e is now available in the AT&T Toolchest; there
>is a $150 upgrade for previous purchasers.

Not quite, though I wish it were so. Checking the Toolchest board I find
that those licensed to the older 1986 version of ksh-i or the even earlier
ksh can update for $1,650 plus transmission costs. Those licensed to the
earlier ksh-88 can update for $150 plus transmission costs. [Of course,
if Lawrence considered only these latter to be "previous purchasers",
consider this a clarification.]