awk to C (was awk)

Chris Calabrese cjc at ulysses.att.com
Sat Oct 6 05:22:10 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct5.121442.13720 at cbnews.att.com> lvc at cbnews.att.com (Lawrence V. Cipriani) writes:

>The author of awkcc Chris Ramming left AT&T for academia; I have no idea
>if anyone is actively maintaining awkcc.

Chris was away for a year, but he's been back since June (I think
that's when he got back).  Anyway, yes he's alive and well and living
(at least working) in Murray Hill.

It is true that there are problems with memory usage and pipes, but
Chris is (supposed to be) working on it.  In any event, he's still
maintaining it.

Name:			Christopher J. Calabrese
Brain loaned to:	AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ
att!ulysses!cjc		cjc at ulysses.att.com
Obligatory Quote:	``pher - gr. vb. to schlep.  phospher - to schlep light.philosopher - to schlep thoughts.''