ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest (ENUFF!!)

Alvin "the Chipmunk" Sylvain asylvain at felix.UUCP
Sat Oct 13 10:11:52 AEST 1990

Look, I just junked at least 50 articles on the subject of 'ksh'
now available, GNU stuff being better, whether or not it's
appropriate to to advertise on the net, etc.

OK, LAST WORD (no, it probably isn't, but I can hope)

It's *not* considered good taste to advertise commercial products
on the net.  Otherwise, this media will start becoming like
television, and I know we don't want that.

However, it's also poor judgement to waste bandwidth bantering
back and forth on whether or not it's good taste.  The guy did it,
he shouldn't have did it, but it's done, and nobody got killed.
Let's get on with life!
--
=============Opinions are Mine, typos belong to /bin/ucb/vi=============
"We're sorry, but the reality you have dialed is no   |            Alvin