flavours of shell - what is there?

=Vos G P gpvos at cs.vu.nl
Thu Oct 18 00:01:30 AEST 1990

kpc00 at JUTS.ccc.amdahl.com (kpc) writes:
>How are these deals struck?  Or does AT&T not mind?  Is ksh based on
>sh also?  Is sh source free?  Does AT&T not own sh copyrights?  What
>about places like Berkeley?

Sorry, kpc, i wrote this message in my ignorance. Sh is not source free,
as Dik T. Winter pointed out to me in another message in this group:
>                                                              Also to obtain
>sources you need at least to wave with your Unix source licenses etc, and even
>then....  So I think: forget it.

Well, i learned my lesson now: don't post about what you don't know.

-					Gerben.
--
--- Gerben Vos - Aconet: {BBCBBS,BIGBEN}!Gerben Vos - Internet: gpvos at cs.vu.nl
---- "Meine D-Marken..." -- Helmut Kohl