Multiline aliases in csh ?

Suntioinen Ari aps at tut.fi
Tue Oct 23 14:36:23 AEST 1990

	Is there any way to define multi line alias in csh ?
	What I mean is (for example) if-else or foreach loop
	as a part of alias. I tried it some time and just
	couldn't make it work.

	PS.  Right answer is not "use scripts".
	PPS. Would be nice to have functions in csh.

--
  Ari Suntioinen           "Scitsophrenia is the cure for cancer..
  Opiskelijankatu 4C162     Cancer is probably the cure for scitsophrenia..