ksh 11/16/88e now available in AT&T Toolchest

Jay Maynard jmaynard at thesis1.hsch.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 5 00:42:56 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct4.052956.5372 at midway.uchicago.edu> goer at quads.uchicago.edu (Richard L. Goerwitz) writes:
>Jmaynard at thesis1.hsch.utexas.edu (Jay Maynard) writes:
>>Then what is it? They're telling me what I can do with my property.
>Oh I see now.  It's like this:  I develop a new drug that will perhaps
>help many people.  But I want to sell it in such a way that I can hide
>the actual chemical structure of the compound.  After all, it is "my
>property."

Ever hear of drug patents? (Boy, are we ever far afield now!) Yes, that's
exactly correct. It is your property, to do with as you please. That's the
basis of our system.

(Followups to email, please...Greg Hennessy is right: this has gone on long
enough in this group.)

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmaynard at thesis1.hsch.utexas.edu  | adequately be explained by stupidity.