ksh for the suns.

Wm E Davidsen Jr davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM
Wed Sep 12 03:54:14 AEST 1990

In article <1612 at software.software.org> antonson at software.org (antonson) writes:

| I would like to get ksh (Korn Shell) for both sun4 and sun3 architectures.
| Is there any public version available?  If not, where else could
| I find it?

  You can order it from the ATT Toolchest. The source costs $2000, but
it's a site license, so you can put it on all the machines you have. It
compiles without problems on sun3/4, xenix386, unix386, convex, cray2,
stardent, encore, and probably a few I've forgotten.
--
bill davidsen	(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM -or- uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
    VMS is a text-only adventure game. If you win you can use unix.