ksh for the suns.

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Sat Sep 15 02:14:22 AEST 1990

markh at squirrel.LABS.TEK.COM (Mark Henderson) writes:

>Ksh is part of the AT&T Toolchest. A source licence for ksh-88 sells for
>somewhere between $2000-$3000, I forget the exact figure.

As of early '88, when the IRS took out *its* license, cost for ksh-i was
$3,000, plus transmission costs ($.10 per kb). It's since been upgraded
to ksh-88; don't know if cost has changed.

It is slated to be included standard with System V Rel 4, and is currently
available or included with some OS implementations.