public domain ksh sources - where ?

James Brister brister at decwrl.dec.com
Sat Apr 6 01:20:32 AEST 1991

On 5 Apr 91 03:24:51 GMT, johna at a-k.boston.ma.us (John Adams) said:

> In article <1991Apr3.205157.21923 at athena.mit.edu> jik at athena.mit.edu (Jonathan I. Kamens) writes:
>>
>>  I found this out by logging into quiche.cs.mcgill.ca as "archie"

[ stuff deleted...]

> It's nice that you can do all this collection using taxpayer networks.

There's more than just taxpayer supported equipment in all of this--a lot
more.

> Could
> you act as an intermediary for those of us who are not attending taxpayer
> supported schools?

I wasn't aware that MIT is a taxpayer supported school (but feel free to
correct me). And I seriously doubt Jonathen has the time to consider your
request (even *if* he wanted to, which I doubt).

I suggest you switch to a *real* school. (Taxpayer supported or not).

> When can we expect your reply?

Don't expect one.

James
--
James Brister                                           brister at decwrl.dec.com
DEC Western Software Lab., Palo Alto, CA    {uunet,sun,pyramid}!decwrl!brister