tcsh or cetera for HP 9000?

Carl Edman cedman at golem.ps.uci.edu
Mon Feb 11 03:24:21 AEST 1991

In article <1900 at seti.inria.fr> mark at motown.altair.fr (Mark James) writes:
   I am about to get myself ported from a Sun to an HP workstation, and
   I'm going to miss tcsh 5.18 with its command-line editing features.
   Is tcsh or anything similar available under HP-UX?  Not necessarily
   public-domain, but obviously that's preferable.

There most certainly is a tcsh available for HP-UX. Both sources and
HPUX (and other) binaries are available via anon ftp from
/tesla.ee.cornell.edu:/pub/tcsh-5.20. We are using it since quite a
while at this site and all users are very pleased with it.

        Carl Edman

Theoretical Physicist,N.: A physicist whose  | Send mail
existence is postulated, to make the numbers |  to
balance but who is never actually observed   | cedman at golem.ps.uci.edu
in the laboratory.                           | edmanc at uciph0.ps.uci.edu