Norton Go Home! We don't want you!

uunet!bria!mike uunet!bria!mike
Sun Feb 17 07:46:23 AEST 1991

In an article, woods at eci386.UUCP (Greg A. Woods) writes:
|Just today I read a message (in some other group) where the author
|The only day when ordinary mortals will be able to stop bowing down to
|the "computer priesthood" will be the day when they stop walking
|around in a daze, and put some intellectual energy into learning about
|the computing environment they are using. [...]

Give that man a cigar!  The entire article was well put, and I for one
agree completely.

The "priesthood" that some many people are moaning and wailing about exists
_only_ by virtue of their own ignorance.

--
Michael Stefanik, MGI Inc., Los Angeles| Opinions stated are not even my own.
Title of the week: Systems Engineer    | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike