The 'tcsh' version of the shell

Harold Tomlinson haroldt at paralandra.yorku.ca
Fri Feb 8 05:12:14 AEST 1991

  Better still, write your shell scripts to run under /bin/sh.  Tcsh is my
login shell as well, but all our scripts must be able to run under sh for
portability reasons.  Dec->Sun->Mips->???

ht.
===                      Harold Tomlinson                          ===
==             Computing and Communications Services                ==
=                        YORK UNIVERSITY                             =
=                  haroldt at paralandra.yorku.ca                       =
=                   or haroldt at nexus.yorku.ca                        =
=                      416- 736-5257-33802                           =