File remove command?

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Tue Jun 18 08:28:00 AEST 1991

boyd at prl.dec.com (Boyd Roberts) writes:

>In article <1991Jun17.050747.1436 at hawkmoon.MN.ORG>, det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG (Derek E. Terveer) writes:
>> If you don't have "-inum" you could, as root, use "ff /dev/rdsk/? | grep 397"

>If you really want to do this, aren't you better off using ncheck(8)?
>It should be fairly standard.  Admittedly the file-system to block-special
>mapping may be a bit of pain, but the basic premise of this thread is too.

Er, uhm, ahhh, ugh, yeah.  You're right.  I just chose the first command
off the top of my little head.  Ncheck, because of its "-i inum" option would
be better, although i don't think that ncheck is any more standard than ff.

derek
--
Derek "Tigger" Terveer	det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG -- U of MN Women's Lax
I am the way and the truth and the light, I know all the answers; don't need