ap

Byron Rakitzis byron at archone.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 5 14:33:07 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun05.013632.3198 at convex.com> tchrist at convex.COM (Tom Christiansen) writes:

>I don't really see what this thread is doing in comp.unix.shell, when
>to my ears it sounds a lot more like a candidate for alt.religion.computers
>instead.   I've directed followups there, which is where people like
>to argue about things like this.

I'm sorry, you turned it into a religious argument. I started out asking
for comments and ideas. OK, I did so by talking in an inflammatory fashion
about perl, but that was not my *primary* purpose.

So, any reasonable comments about ap, or any alternative to perl for that
matter, are still welcome. And yes, I think comp.unix.shell is a reasonable
forum for this discussion, since there is no comp.unix.command.interpreter.

--
Byron Rakitzis
byron at archone.tamu.edu