Where Can I Get KSH

Art Neilson art at pilikia.pegasus.com
Thu Mar 14 11:37:52 AEST 1991

In article <311 at secola.Columbia.NCR.COM> tduncan at secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Terry S. Duncan) writes:
>I am looking for either an SCO version of the Korn shell or preferably the
>source code.   Thanks

I beleive Aspen Technologies has a binary Korn shell for sale, they have
versions for AT&T SYS5R3, NCR Tower and other platforms, probably SCO as
well.  Here is the info on them:

ASPEN TECHNOLOGIES
(201)316-0866
P.O Box 5727
Parsippany, NJ 07054

I have their ksh running under ISC 2.2, I like it alot better than
sh, csh, bash and the other shells I've tried.  The only caveat is
that it spews out an unecessarily large amount of copyright notices
upon startup.  If you really want the ksh sources, you can get them
from the AT&T Toolchest for a handsome sum.
Arthur W. Neilson III		| INET: art at pilikia.pegasus.com
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support	| UUCP: uunet!ucsd!nosc!pilikia!art