Help w/Disk usage utility

Ed Wright edw at sequent.UUCP
Mon Mar 4 12:12:43 AEST 1991

In article <44966 at ut-emx.uucp> arthur at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Arthur Nghiem) writes:
%
%	I want to write a script that will check the disk usage of a group
%of users periodically.  I want to be able to warn them when they first exceed
%a limit, wait a few days and then automatically compress their files or
%remove the newest files that put them over the limit.
%        I'm hoping that someone has already done this and will be happy
%to help out.  Please send mail to arthur at ccwf.ccutexas.edu.  Scripting in
%any shell and/or alernate solutions will be joyfully accepted.

Why not just install disk quotas?
--
 I think I've got the hang of it now .... :w  :q  :wq  :wq! ^d  X exit
 X Q  :quitbye  CtrlAltDel   ~~q  :~q  logout  save/quit :!QUIT ^[zz