Where can I get Korn's book describing the KSH?

Mario D'Alessio dalessio at motcid.UUCP
Sat Mar 16 02:25:41 AEST 1991

I got my copy at a B. Dalton book store. If they don't
have it in stock, maybe they can order it for you.

Here is some info on it:

Title:     The Kornshell: Command and Programming Language
Authors:   Morris I. Bolsky and David G. Korn
Publisher: Prentice Hall
           Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
ISBN:      0-13-516972-0

* *  Mario D'Alessio            Motorola, Inc.                 * *
* *  dalessio at motcid.UUCP       Cellular Infrastructure Group  * *