zsh question?

Iain Lea iain at norisc.UUCP
Fri May 3 16:00:54 AEST 1991

I have compiled zsh 2.00.01 on Ultrix and its pretty damn neat.

Now I want to port it to Interacive S5R3, but when I get the
error saying <sys/wait.h> not found and also the code contains
a wait3() call which is BSD specific.

So has anyone ported zsh to Sys5 as it would be a shame to have
to keep swapping between shells on different machines.

Also in an alias how do I include the filename from the command line?

Thanx

Iain

PS. Is there any tips & tricks for zsh anywhere?

--
EMAIL  iain at norisc.uucp  !unido!estevax!norisc!iain
SNAIL  Siemens AG, AUT 922C, Postfach 4848, Germany