Stupid question...

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Wed May 29 22:29:55 AEST 1991

In article <27620012 at hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM> jimr at hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Jim Rogers) writes:

>What you need is an rm-like command which has no options.

[unneeded C - code deleted]

This is really getting too silly. I hope that you were joking. I can
understand that sometimes simple questions (even FAQ questions) can appear
in this newsgroup, and that's okay, but why do they have to be bombarded
upon with these many replies???

		-Kartik

--
internet% whoami

subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU -| Internet
kartik at silvertone.Princeton.EDU (NeXT mail)
SUBBARAO at PUCC.BITNET			          - Bitnet