FAS Driver for microport?

Tom Buchsbaum tom at tnc.UUCP
Fri Aug 31 23:00:25 AEST 1990

Sorry if this  is old news,  but this site  doesn't receive the
comp.unix.microport newsgroup.  Please reply via mail.

Has anyone successfully  ported the  FAS driver  to uPort  V/AT??
I'm trying to get it running on release 2.4.0-U.

/* Taken from the README distributed with FAS 2.06 */

> release 2.05 Sat Jan 13, 1990
> Dropped the SYSV/AT support. I couldn't test the driver
> for several release generations on uPort SYSV/AT, and because
> there are not very much systems left with that flavor of UNIX
> it doesn't make sense to try to maintain compatibility with it.
> If someone really wants to use this driver on a 286 he has
> to port it himself.

Is there any way to get a pre-release-2.05 copy of the fas driver
sources?  I got really close  to porting 2.06 to uPort V/AT,  but
I'm missing something.

I'm hoping that the #ifdefs for  uPort V/AT that I assume are  in
the older versions will help me out a little.

Thanks. Any help or comments will be appreciated.
---
Chris Linstruth (uunet!tnc!m0161)