Rebuilding the rom.img under DOSMERGE (Microport V/386 3.0e)

Rock Kent rock at rancho.uucp
Thu Oct 11 16:40:29 AEST 1990

I'm pleased as punch with my new fast motherboard.  In the changeover,
though, I've lost the ability to access the floppy disk drives under
DOSMERGE.  I think that the new BIOS on the motherboard may be at
fault.  I've tried using "dosadmin" to rebuild the mda.img cga.img and
ega.img files, but it doesn't fix my problem.

Do I need to recreate the rom.img file?  How do I go about doing that?

Thanks.