FAS and Microport V/AT

Chris Linstruth chris at ukelele.UUCP
Sun Apr 28 12:08:52 AEST 1991

Has anyone been successful in porting FAS (any version) to Microport V/AT?
I'm using Jim Murray's driver at present.  After fixing a couple minor
bugs it has been working like a champ with four 2400 baud DIDO modems and
a 9600 baud terminal.  Async ports consist of 'standard' COM1-3 on IRQs
4, 3, and 5 and an AST four-port on IRQ 9(2).  This requires playing with
the spl mask arrays, but it seems to work well.

Just wondering whether or not I might be able to use FAS instead...

Thanks
--
Chris Linstruth              ____   ___          The Genuine Aloha Ukelele
chris at ukelele.UUCP          /    \_/   \______OO    (703) 960-8428 * 4