Microport contact/TCPIP...

Richard Ducoty duc at mport.COM
Sat Jan 26 03:33:32 AEST 1991

jbs at en.ecn.purdue.edu (Spaggie) writes:

>	I have just started using Microport's System V Unix version
>	2.3, and am planning on upgrading to the 386 version very
>	soon.  I have two simple questions that I would like
>	to throw out to everyone.

>	1) How can I mail technical questions to the tech staff at mport?

Jeff -

Technical questions may be sent to:

duc at mport.com
..uunet!mport!duc

or

support at mport.com
..uunet!mport!support

As for TCP/IP on V/AT  - Excelan and Interlan? make or made ethernet cards
with software for V/AT.  I don't know if it is still available.

Richard Ducoty		        \\\\\\\
Microport Inc.		          (.)(.) 			root at mport.com
voice=> (408) 438-8649	             >	 		  	duc at mport.com
fax=>   (408) 438-7560		    -				uunet!mport!duc
                          " militiae species amor est "