elm can't find vi

Engelsma Jonathan engelsma at cpsin3.cps.msu.edu
Wed Mar 27 13:37:28 AEST 1991

I recently got elm (2.3) running under Microport Unix SysV/AT (2.4).
Most of the time it works just fine.  However sometimes when I send
mail I get the error message "Can't invoke editor '/usr/bin/vi' for
composition".   Has anybody else experienced a problem like this?
Any suggestions?  It seems strange that sometimes I can send mail
with no problems, and other times this error occurs.

Thanks,
Jon

Jonathan R. Engelsma                            Michigan State University
                                                     Department of
E-mail:   engelsma at cps.msu.edu                      Computer Science
	  uunet!frith!engelsma
	  uunet!frith!jresys!engelsma (home)