UHC Migration Offer

Tom Stewart tas at dptspd.sat.datapoint.com
Wed Dec 12 03:22:49 AEST 1990

In article <460 at pallas.athenanet.com> lbert359 at athenanet.com (Lee Bertagnolli) writes:

>Anyone have any experience with UHC, good or bad?  What are the other
>add-ons?  How much does an upgrade to more users cost?  And so on?

The stuff I've tried (latest and greatest) still doesn't work on fast
cpu's.  33Mhz Acers and 486/25Mhz Alrs machine have all had numerous panics.
If you slow the CPU down below 25mhz (386) all the SVR4 ports (AT&T, UHC,
Microport) that I've tried seem to work ok.

If anybody has seen a fix to this problem, PLeeeezzzee let me know.

Oh, and to answer you question, UHC is no worse than any of the others.

--
Tom Stewart -- archmaster of irritation and useless information
		I am irritated!  ---- Lt. Worf ST:TNG