UHC Migration Offer

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Fri Dec 14 02:54:14 AEST 1990

In article <786 at dptspd.sat.datapoint.com> tas at dptspd.sat.datapoint.com (Tom Stewart) writes:
>The stuff I've tried (latest and greatest) still doesn't work on fast
>cpu's.  33Mhz Acers and 486/25Mhz Alrs machine have all had numerous panics.
>If you slow the CPU down below 25mhz (386) all the SVR4 ports (AT&T, UHC,
>Microport) that I've tried seem to work ok.

I had UHC's SVR4 running on a 33MHZ 386 with 8MB of memory for more than
two weeks with no problems/panics.  Later I realized that my real work
workstation was only 25mhz, so we switched motherboards around in three
machines so that we ended up with a 20MHZ system for UHC SVR4.

No problems since the switch either.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170