Can ISC 2.0.2 support 16mb ram

Ellis Carter ellis at epca.UUCP
Tue Dec 18 09:43:03 AEST 1990

I would like to know if ISC 2.0.2 will support 16mb ram.  I tried it in
a 386 25mhz and it would reboot after it began to boot from the HD.  About
that time is when it puts the information of how much  memory is in the
computer and how much is usable.

I did the same thing under MSDOS and it booted.  I know that MSDOS does not
care about anything past 640k unless a memory manager is resident but I was
just trying to briefly verify that the system did work under some type of OS.

If anyone out there has any information about this, I really would appreciate
anything on this subject.

I really do like this news group.  I hope that I can give just a little info
back.  Please direct all replies to email ellis at epc.wpg.com .

Thanks in advance for the information.