Need Recommendation: noninterlace video board

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Dec 31 16:12:26 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec30.044046.4617 at rfengr.com> rfarris at serene.UUCP (Rick Farris) writes:

| > That sounds like a great price compared to the NEC Multisync 4D.  Is
| > it a 1124*768 monitor?  How is the quality of the Goldstar unit?
|
| It's interlaced...hissssssss
|
| I have seen 4Ds in the $950 range recently -- I paid $1100
| for mine.

  The Diamondscan which sells for about $1k is rated at 1280x1024 rather
than 1024x768. A friend is running them in 1152x900 mode (on Suns) he
tells me.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX