SCO UNIX CodeView Keyboard Mapping

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Fri Dec 7 13:12:37 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec06.213627.12619 at digibd.com> rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:
>OK, so I read TFM and I don't see where it sets up the
>keyboard so codeview knows an ALT+<char> when it sees it.

I believe it's in the release notes (although it should be in the manual
page).  In any event:

	mapkey /usr/lib/keyboard/cv

I do this, even though I don't use codeview (generally, adb is enough for me
8-)), because I use emacs.  Also note that it maps <CAPS LOCK> to <CONTROL>.
This is easy enough to fix, if you wish (look at the file, and compare it to
/usr/lib/keyboard/keys).

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."