EPS Technologies Screws Me

John H. Kim jokim at jarthur.Claremont.EDU
Mon Dec 31 14:57:29 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec30.182419.21321 at maverick.ksu.ksu.edu> nan at math.ksu.edu (Nan Zou) writes:
>scotte at applix.com (Scott Evernden) writes:
>>
>> <bad experience with EPS>
>
> [Told system would arrive in one week. Actually arrived in two]

Well, as long as we're comparing notes on arrival times, they told
me two weeks.  I got it 3 days early (and they phoned to tell me so).

Scott E. still has a valid gripe.  Giving an early arrival time
is one thing.  Repeatedly leading someone on over a period of weeks
and giving bogus excuses is another.
--
John H. Kim                 | (This space to be filled when I
jokim at jarthur.claremont.edu | think of something very clever