rz and sz file transfer programs under 386ix 2.0.2

Conan the Librarian mitchemt at silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Dec 7 16:46:23 AEST 1990

  Does anyone know how to get the rz and sz file transfers to work under cu?
I tried to type "sz <filename>" on the host and "~$rz < /dev/tty00" on my
machine and it messed up. I recognized the incomming file but started
echoing it when it started coming through. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have NO desire to use pcomm. Thanks, Terry

     With, Without    There's alot of it about...
     And who'll deny thats what the fighting's all about...

						Pink Floyd