Status of FREE U.S. Mail offer of Roell's server

Thomas Roell roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de
Fri Dec 21 19:51:30 AEST 1990

>   Well, I have finished my semester finals and was expecting at this time
>to post my address, number of disks to send, etc.  Thomas Roell has informed
>me that he will be issuing a NEW release of his 386/ix sVGA server with
>the addition of the XView Toolkit in the next few weeks and has asked
>me to hold off from distributing until then.

The reason, why I want people to wait is that for integration XView some very
deep changes in the shared libs were made. This in turn means that you have to
recompile all x-clients. So if you can wait, wait till the new release is out.

BTW, the new release will be not available before end of january. Too much is
to do...

- Thomas
E-Mail (domain):	 roell at lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
UUCP (when above fails): roell at tumult.{uucp | informatik.tu-muenchen.de}
famous last words: "diskspace - the final frontier..."