ESIX Manuals, serial drivers

Steve Nuchia steve at nuchat.sccsi.com
Sat Dec 15 08:49:57 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec13.175747.2891 at nstar.rn.com> larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:
>Install the FAS driver - which will work wonders for serial IO (along
>with 16550's)...

Happy to report that fas works well on UHC V.4.  But, the line
discipline module is now tagged for future deletion, and a lot
of features (job control!) are only supported with the streams
module.  Is anybody working on stream-ifying fas?
--
Steve Nuchia	      South Coast Computing Services      (713) 964-2462
	"Could we find tools that would teach their own use,