Roell's X11R4 server

Brad Karp karp-brad at CS.YALE.EDU
Sat Dec 1 12:08:11 AEST 1990

Has anyone out there hacked Roell's X11R4 X386 server to work properly with
a Logitech bus mouse? The documentation for the server doesn't mention support
for the Logitech bus mouse, so I just assumed that it was absent. Is there
a simple workaround for this?

Also, the documentation for the server claims that the PVGA1A (Paradise 1024
VGA board) support is "broken." This is the graphics board that I have in
my machine. Has anyone out there gotten the server to work in 640x480x256
with this video board?

Any other comments or advice on bringing up this server will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Brad Karp, (203) 436-3060 (voice)          | The views expressed in the text
my 386: karp%softshop.uucp at cs.yale.edu     | you have just perused are not my