What's this INTERACTIVE EISA patch?

Support Account support at bomber.ism.isc.com
Thu Dec 27 04:44:15 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec23.014657.22214 at medicus.com> mca at medicus.com (Mark Adams) writes:
>Can anyone provide more details on this "EISA fix" for INTERACTIVE? What
>specific problems is it supposed to fix? What versions of INTERACTIVE
>does it pertain to? I ask because we've been running DigiBoard's
>DigiCHANNEL C/16 EISA cards under 2.02 and 2.2 for awhile now without
>difficulty. Are we just lucky?

The EISA bus update disk supports: primarily Compaq EISA machines
(may work on other manufacturer's machines), more than 16MB of
memory on EISA bus machines, EISA NVRAM, Compaq Intelligent
Drive Array (IDA), and Compaq 320/525 MB tapes. The update runs
on Interactive Unix V2.2.

The update part number is SP00025 (for 5 1/4" diskettes) and
SP00026 (for 3 1/2" diskettes), and is available from Interactive's
Teleservices group (at 1-800 346 7111) for US customers, or from the
European sales office (at 44 494 472383) for European customers.

..