Kudos to Interactive for support

Brad Isley bgi at stbimbo.UUCP
Wed Dec 12 10:47:35 AEST 1990

chapin at cbnewsc.att.com ( Tom Chapin ) writes:

>Floyd Ferguson writes:
>> I called the support number, and lo and behold, I found a company that
>> has done phone support right!

Agreed!

>> Well, I spoke with Eric. Eric was knowledgeable, helpful, and, most
>> important of all, available.

Agreed!

>> So, my problem is fixed, and I am impressed. Very impressed.
>> Congratulations, Interactive. And thanks.

Well, mine isn't fixed - yet.

I've been waiting now for 3 weeks for someone to help me get uucp working
over TCP/IP.  Eric sent a fax that was prepared by Parviz Afshar.  This
fax has some very sketchy instructions on how it is to be done.  Problem
is, it has absolutely ZERO help when something doesn't work.  Kudos to
Interactive for having someone as knowledgeable as Eric in support.
Lord knows I've called him with some stoopid questions.  But if I can't
get uucp over TCP/IP working Real Soon I'm gonna go nuts.

(Finally got AT&T's drivers for the IPC-802 Multiport board & IT WORKS!)
--
-----------------------------\      / ..and Apple thought GUI was theirs!.. \
 bgi at SalesTech.COM 841-4169    \---| Yer local zymurgist & Amiga hacker/user |