Problems with AHA1542B (DAMN BIOS !) and ISC 2.2 (won't boot !)

Petri Helenius pete at fidata.fidata.fi
Tue Dec 25 03:32:16 AEST 1990

  I don't know, if Intel got out some 33Mhz-buggy-versions but at least with
25Mhz 386 you'll have no hope of installing ISC 2.2  prior processor revision
SX219 (note that the SX does not stand for 386SX). And even with that processor
some motherboards just refuse to bring up the OS. (they hang at the very point
you're describing).
  If I were you I'll check your processor revision (it's on the top of the
chip).
 Petri Helenius, Fimeko-Data Oy      Phone     +358-0-458 2421
 Looking for Unix(r) FAX-system ? !  Internet  pete at fidata.fi
 Mail queries to unifax at fidata.fi !  FidoNet   2:504/23.0