UHC Info/Re: UN*X Vendors -- big list (long)

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Nov 28 14:57:19 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov20.203102.24338 at arcturus.uucp> evil at arcturus.uucp (Wade Guthrie) writes:
| Various people write:
| > Don't forget Intel release 4.0 - $1395 from the programmers connection
| > ESIX: Everything in above, except (?) nroff: $825
|
| One thing I ought to note concerning my list -- I'm trying to keep the
| prices at that for which the companies themselves sell the software --
| street prices may vary (they usually do).  Keeping up with street prices
| can be tough given the various resellers.

  If I didn't mention it, Dell V.4 comes with nroff and troff (ditroff),
macro packages man, mm, and ms, and xtroff to view the output on the
screen. I haven't found the otroff (CAT troff) yet, but there's some
kind of a cat option I haven't explored yet. I think it wants a table I
haven't loaded, or something.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX