What about a Microport System V/386 3.0.1e --> 3.2.2 Upgrade?

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Mon Nov 12 01:46:44 AEST 1990

friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US (Stephen Friedl) writes:
}Richard Ducoty writes:
}
}> We are not Microport Systems - we're Microport Inc.  This
}> is an entirely new company; new people, new site, etc.
}
}Didn't I see a recent ad saying "We're back" ?

No, no, no Steve, you're confusing them with Poltergeist II...
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM   or attmail!ssbn!bill