Ken Seefried iii ken at dali.gatech.edu
Fri Nov 2 08:15:44 AEST 1990

----

Okay...so I want to try out this much vaunted binary compatability.

I have (legal and everything) the Document Processing distribution for
Microport SysV/386.  Since SCO-ODT didn't come with this, I figured
I'd just load up these binaries and everything would be rockin'.

Now...could someone fill me in on what the format of the microport
distribution disks are (how are the archives laid out, etc.)?
Thanks...

--
	ken seefried iii	"A sneer, a snarl, a whip that
	ken at dali.gatech.edu	 stings...these are a few of