Interactive Unix/386 and Tcsh

Evan R Aussenberg erast1 at unix.cis.pitt.edu
Sat Nov 17 05:35:10 AEST 1990

   Please email summaries if this subject has previously been
   talked about.

Has anyone been able to compile tcsh (current version)
under Interactive Unix v3.2 release 2.2?  Most of
the modules do compile, but somewhere towards the end the
compilation fails.

I'm sure some tweaks could be applied to the source, bearing in
mind that isc unix has features such as sockets that aren't usually
defined for SYSV.  At any rate, any help is appreciated.

On a similar note:  I compiled nethack (recent vers.) and
can't get it to use color... I more concerned about the fact
that it looks like nethack does call the right routines to set
the color, than I am about the game itself.  The program finds
the codes for reverse okay, but nothing comes up in color and
I have defined the appropriate values for the compilation.

Evan Ron Aussenberg
erast1 at unix.cis.pitt.edu