386 Maths Library - (another) bug fix

Ken Lerman lerman at stpstn.UUCP
Thu Nov 22 05:53:39 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov20.201621.17199 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> glenn at suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (Glenn Geers) writes:
->I've been told by various people to think what the GNU Licence really means.
->This bug fix is marked copyright to me. This may be permanent or I may rescind.
[...stuff deleted...]
->And now for the bug fix....
[...stuff deleted...]
->---------------------------CUT HERE-------------------------------------------
->/*
->** (C) 1990 G. Geers
->*/
[...stuff deleted...]
->--
->Glenn Geers                       | "So when it's over, we're back to people.
->Department of Theoretical Physics |  Just to prove that human touch can have
->The University of Sydney          |  no equal."
->Sydney NSW 2006 Australia         |  - Basia Trzetrzelewska, 'Prime Time TV'

I've been told (by people who should know) that a copyright notice MUST
have either a "C" in a circle or the word "Copyright" in it.  The
characters "(C)" may look somewhat like a "C" in a circle, but are NOT.

Ken