The X11R4 and KDQUEMODE Challenge!

Robert Withrow withrow at vino.enet.dec.com
Fri Nov 9 06:17:37 AEST 1990

For anyone who cares, I have a (very) preliminary version of
the X11R4 server for SYSV386r3.2 that uses this KDQUEMODE
for the mouse and keyboard (i.e. written from scratch without
the using any of the rhoell stuff).  I had to write a mouse driver for
the microsoft bus mouse.  I am not equiped to distribute the
patches for the server, but I am willing to send portions of the
code that give examples of the KDQUEMODE stuff working
properly, along with the mouse driver.  If you want this please
send me mail at the reply-to address above, describing what
you need, and have a little patience.