Need user interface designer for Unix/Oracle

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Tue Nov 20 01:47:56 AEST 1990

In article <4339 at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US> enc at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Erez N. Carmel) writes:
>I want to design a custom user interface with ANSI colors and attach
>it to multi user Oracle running under ESIX 3.2D.  The Oracle built-in
>interface is not attractive enough.  I need colorful screens, menu bars
>and hierarchical windows.  The ideal tools should look like Clarion user
>interface designer, and generate the user interface code in C.
>
>Any recommendations?

Don't know much about Oracle, but for an interface tool Vermont Views is
real good.  Good design tool (it will dump interface libraries to be read
by your run-time code, or dump C code so you can twiddle bits), Full range
of control functions from the high menu level to the low before, during
and after field functions (The point is that you have as much control as
you want to use).

                                                Sterling, VA 22170