ESIX and MCA

Larry Snyder larry at nstar
Tue Nov 20 22:45:11 AEST 1990

jca at pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:

>Keep in mind that the 386 isn't the only CPU that has Unix available for it.
>I put that in my signature after finding out about Coherent's limitations.
>Even got a nasty gram from someone from Mark Williams Company.  With respect

Speaking of Coherent - I have a site who is interested in a small newsfeed
and they are running Coherent - has bnews (or cnews)  been ported to Coherent?

Does a smartmailer come with Coherent (sendmail clone?).

 {larry at nstar, {uunet|backbone}!nstar!larry, larry%nstar at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu}
                     backbone usenet newsfeeds available
         Public Access Unix Site (219) 289-0282 (5 high speed lines)