Why do you want a 512 byte block file system anyway?

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM
Mon Nov 26 13:48:29 AEST 1990

I hesitate to suggest someone else write a program I don't have the time
to write myself, but perhaps that awk script could be posted in some
form?  It would be Real Nice if people could run something that told
them, numerically, what they currently stood to gain and/or lose by
installing a given file tree onto filesystems of various blocksizes.

--
I'm a Leo.  Leos don't believe    *  *  *     Tom Neff
    in this astrology stuff.        *  *  *   tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM